- Safe & Secure: With the locking mechanism, the pull up bar will not loosen and rotate anymore. Besides, heavy-duty steel pipe is strong and durable, so it will not bend easily in use.
- Width Adjustable: This pull up bar can be adjusted to fit 36-49 inches (92-124cm) door frame. You only need to turn the two sides to stretch the length of the pull bar up.
- Door Frame/Wall Friendly: Screw-free no-slip silicone cushion and enlarged base make you don't need to worry about the strength training exercise bar damaging your door frame or leaving a serious mark on your wall.
- Versatile Uses: You can use it as pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises, push-ups, dips, situps and crunches. With this pull up bar, you can have your own gym at anytime and any place.
- Comfortable Grips: Horizontal bar has non-slip extra-long foam grips, which is extra comfortable to minimize hand fatigue or pain. The maximum weight capacity is 440lb(200kg).
TRY & DO Private Home Fitness Indoor Stretch Bars for Fitness Equipment
The pull-up bar is very suitable for pull-ups, sit-ups, lean-ups, sit-ups, triceps braces, leg lifts, etc.
No need to waste time in the gym, just start exercising at home or in the office!
A perfect choice for working out st home.
Extra Large Base
The advantage of large base and free of punch can increase the contact area which will not damage the door frame and wall.
Before installing the horizontal bar, please confirm whether the installation position (wall or door frame)is firm.
Hang Up Clothes
Easy installation ensures full use of the item, you can use the horizontal bar as a clothesline pole when not use.
DISCOVER NEW FUNCTIONS
Hang a swing
If your home happen to have a swing, you can hang it, then your child can find another pleasures
When using this item,please place sufficient safety MATS or other safety protective devices on the floor of the exercise area.
Distance VS Load bearing
- Length: 36.2-48.8in(92-124cm)
- Load bearing: range 440-165lb(200-75kg)
- Optimum distance: 35.4-39.4in(90-100cm)
- The load bearing decreases with distance
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.