Bosonshop Bed assist rail bars can be used at home and in hospitals to provide a secure handle. It helps the elderly, the disabled, people with back pain and people recovering from hip replacements get in and out of bed independently. Sleeping is very reassuring. Don't worry about falling down from the bed.
- Safe bedside support: Bed rails can be placed on either side of the Bed. Ideal for helping seniors, people in pain or recovering from surgery get in and out of bed.Assist Rail comes with a holding strap for optimal safety
- Suitable for any bed frame: Safety Bed Rail L design and wide base provide greater stability and almost perfect fit for all Standard(King, Queen, Full & Twin Beds)and medical beds. Blend gracefully with your room
- Easy to assemble and portable: It can be installed in a matter of minutes without any tools. Then fixed between the mattress and bed platform. Easy to carry and store after disassembly
- High quality assist rail: Home bed rail was made of heavy-duty powder-coated carbon steel tube, providing a reliable support. Widely ultra-thin base, the back won't feel through the mattress, so don't worry about comfort and stability
- Organizer pouch: The bedside stand assist bar comes with a handy storage bag that can hold cell phones,remote controls, books and more, Ideal for the elderly and those with limited mobility. Provide maximum convenience
Product Name: Bed Assist Rail
Main material: Carbon Steel Tube
Item Size: 27.5'' X 20'' X 21''
Weight Capacity: 350 Pounds
Gross/Net Weight: 8 lbs
Installation: Free of Punch
Bottom Flat Pipe Thickness: 0.5''
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.