The camping chair is made of aluminum frame which gives you strong support and can be used for a long time. This folded chair is convenient to transport and store in some small corners without taking up too much space.
If you are looking for a chair like that, do not hesitate to buy it!
- This folding chair is made of a durable anti-rust aluminum alloy frame, which can be used for a long time. Weather-resistant Oxford fabric is breathable, easy to clean and maintain, and has a carrying capacity of 353 lbs. So you can put it in the garden, yard and some open places without worrying about its service life.
- This lightweight outdoor camping double chair can be quickly folded and unfolded, which greatly facilitates you to take it outdoors for camping, fishing and other activities. You can also easily put it in your suitcase and Carry to the field for use, in addition, it will not take up too much space to fold it up for storage.
- Simple folding and folding are very suitable for outdoor activities, such as picnics, camping and even some commercial activities. No maintenance is required, and it is not easy to break or split. The non-slip plastic foot pad does not damage the floor, is non-slip and firm, very suitable for lawns, courtyards, etc.
- Our folding camp loveseat has a unique ergonomic design. The sides of the seat are slightly concave and the middle is a little more convex. Comfortable armrests and backrest help you find the perfect ergonomic seating position. Both of you will feel relaxed and won’t be crowded when you seat on it.
- Our folding camp chair does not need to be installed at all. You can start using it when you just receive the chair. It is very convenient thus you do not have to worry about the difficult installation. It greatly saves you energy and time. You just need to sit back and enjoy it.
Materials: 600D Oxford, aluminum alloy, iron
Overall size: 44.5"L x 20.9"W x 29.1"H
Folding size: 44.5"L x 26.8"W x 3.1"H
Weight: 12.8 lbs
Weight capacity: 353 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.