Easy 6 Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the most important meal of a day, and a nutritious and healthy breakfast is needed at the beginning of the day. The following 6 breakfast recipe recommendations.
Apple french toasts roll ups
This is a perfect instant breakfast. Put the apple pie in bread, deep-fry it until golden, and coat it with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Let's take a look at how it is done.
The main ingredient of this breakfast is apples, which is very suitable for the apple season.
Material preparation: 10-12 toast bread slices, cream cheese, egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon powder, butter, filling options for homemade apple pie, butter, apple, brown sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn starch.
- First peel the peel and cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- In a pot, melt the butter, then add apples, spices, brown sugar and 3 tablespoons of water. Cook on medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the apples are very soft.
- In a small bowl, add cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water. Add to the pot while stirring, continue to cook until the apples are tender and the filling thickens, about 4-5 minutes. Let it cool.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon and set aside. In another bowl, beat the eggs with milk and set aside.
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread, and then flatten it with a stick. Spread cream cheese evenly on each slice of bread.
- Add about 1-2 teaspoons of apple filling along one edge of the bread, and then roll it up.
- Roll in the sugar cinnamon mixture. Heat an appropriate amount, then dip it into maple syrup. Now it's time to have fun!
Twice baked potato with egg on top
Baked stuffed potatoes are a favorite dish of many people. Very easy to make. This recipe uses simple ingredients that everyone can use at home in the morning, and you can make a delicious breakfast with them. Below is my recipe for this dish, I hope you like it too.
Ingredients: 2 medium/large potatoes, 1 medium-sized yellow onion, diced, 4 small eggs, 3 or 4 cloves of garlic, chopped, 4 ounces. (100g) grated cheese, 2 tablespoons of olive oil or 1 tablespoon of butter, chopped fresh chives, salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Scrub the potatoes, pierce them with a fork, and put them in the oven rack for 30-40 minutes, until tender.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil or butter over medium heat. Fry the onion with garlic for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- When the potatoes have cooled, dig out the inside of each potato, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato skins and potato skins.
- Put the grated cheese, salt and pepper into the pot and stir evenly.
- Put the potato shells on the baking tray and mix with the mixture.
- Press the mixture with a spoon to form a whole and leave room for the eggs.
Sprinkle the chives on top and break the eggs on each stuffed potato.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes at 200°C (400°F) until the eggs are set. The white man settled down, and the egg yolk had a runny nose. enjoy!
The preparation of waffles is very simple, you need to prepare the following materials. All-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder-to help fluff these waffles, salt, butter, milk-I use 2%, eggs, vanilla extract.
- Stir the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt evenly
- Melt the butter. Add a few tablespoons of milk to the butter and melt it in the microwave.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir them together.
- Add the batter to the waffle and cook according to the waffle instructions. My waffle iron uses about 6 tablespoons of batter per waffle. Add the batter and let it cook to the setting you choose on the waffle maker.
Roasted tomato grilled cheese sandwich
Barbecue cheese sandwiches with mushy cheese, summer roasted tomatoes, fresh basil and crispy butter bread slices are ideal for breakfast or lunch, as long as you want fast, satisfying and delicious food. Roasted tomatoes in summer are delicious and a great choice to fill these sandwiches and make unique and impressive sandwiches.
You can always make grilled cheese sandwiches with different fillings or simple methods. There is nothing but cheese, but they are prepared in the same way. Sprinkle a large amount of softened butter directly on the bread that is not on the pan, shredded cheese such as cheddar, and mozzarella that melted into a sticky sandwich, and cook in a hot nonstick pan on both sides until crispy and melted on both sides Golden cheese. enjoy your meal!
Classic Omelet and Greens
- 3 tablespoons. Olive oil, divided use
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons. Unsalted butter
- 1 ounce. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons. Fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces. Baby spinach
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick pan. Add onions and sauté until tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. ,
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, 1 tablespoon of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Return the pan to medium heat and add the butter. Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula, until the eggs are partially set. Turn down the heat, cover the pot, and cook until the eggs are just set, 4 to 5 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese and cooked onion; fold in half.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the lemon juice and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix the spinach with balsamic vinegar and serve with the omelet.
Sheet Pan Sausage and Egg Breakfast Bake
- 4 uncooked breakfast sausages (6 ounces total)
- 4 slices bacon
- 8 ounces. Small cream mushrooms, if large, halved or quartered
- 16 Campari or cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 degree Celsius. Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Bake sausages and bacon for 15 minutes.
- Stir the mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic with oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, and roast for 10 minutes.
- Hollow out an egg in the middle of the vegetables; return to the oven and bake until the meat is cooked through and the egg white is opaque, and then bake for another 8 to 10 minutes.