Our Bosonshop The Sink Dish Drying Rack is Easy to store utensils, drain thoroughly. Keep all the cooking utensils and cups tidy, dry, and clean easily.
- Easy to store utensils, drain thoroughly. Keep all the cooking utensils and cups tidy, dry, and clean easily.
- Stainless Steel Dish Drying Rack is more heavy-duty for long-lasting than ordinary ones in the market.
- You can use this dish rack for storage for dishes, plate, bowl, vegetable, fruit, knife, chopsticks, cutting board, spoon, sponges, and more utensils
- Four super-strong suction cups, make the whole dish rack more stable and nonslip.
- Snap-on structure for easy removal, convenient for daily cleaning and adjust the assemblies according your preference.
- Easy to assemble & adjust& remove. follow instructions to finish quickly.
Weight Capacity: 60 lbs
Material: Premium 201 stainless steel material
Please carefully measure the following size before purchasing:
①the length of your sink ( ≤35inch）
②the height of the faucet to the countertop (≤17.5inch）
③ the height between the cabinet and the countertop （≥20.4inch, not count the height of the dish and bowl ）
1 x Dishrack
1 x Plate rack
1 x Fruit basket
1 x Square basket
1 x Cutting board holder
1 x Knife holder
1 x Chopsticks cage
5 x Hooks
1 x Installation manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions of this item ?
Dimension: L*W*H: 35 x 12.2 x 20.4 inch, This rack will require the length of the sink to be ≤35 inch and the height of the faucet to be ≤17.5 inch, The height between the cabinet and the countertop ≥20.4 inch, thanks!
My double sink is exactly 33 inches wide.. Will your the dish rack legs fit on both sides?
Yes, the length of sink required to be ≤ 35 inch.
How is the material of this dish rack? Is it durable? Is it anti-rustic?
It is made of 201 stainless steel, free to clean, refused to rust, long lasting durability.
Is it grippy on countertop ??
Would this work with a corner sink?
yes, it can.