Our Bosonshop Spring-action standing punching bag is ideal for use at home or gym to help develop your boxing skills. Designed to improve your hand and eye coordination, timing, reflexes, and footwork. Perfect for improving hand/eye coordination, increasing cardio.
- Premium Material: Building with a solid ball and heavy-duty iron makes the surface of the ball very comfortable and the spring rebounds quickly and forcefully.
- Height Adjustable for Various People: This punching boxing bag is adjusted from 53.5" to 61", perfect for growing children and adults. You could adjust the height according to what you need with the screws.
- Stable Stand Base: There are 6 suction cups on the base to increase adsorption force on the ground, and just filling the freestanding boxing base with water or sand could make it stable.
- Includes: Our product package contains a boxing ball, a base, one stand, assembly required. Any questions, contact our customer service for help.
- Why you need: Good choice for fitness and stress relief, you could build up your muscle strength and exercise flexibility by punching and dodging, also help you improve hand-eye coordination and release stress after a full day of work or study.
Height: 53.5'' - 61''
Ball Size: 7.1'' (Diameter)
Base Size: 17.3'' (L) x 17.3'' (W)
Color: Black Bag and Base
Material: Plastic, Steel
Application: Indoors/ Outdoors
Ideal for: Fitness, Training
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is this different than the anfan reflex bag? It looks identical.
Honestly I don’t think there’s a difference. I really like my punching bag. It works great for me, I don’t have any complaints. It works as good as the other expensive ones.
Is this loud when you hit it?asking because i live in a apartment.
No, it’s not loud.
Can i easily burn up a sweat with this?
just like ANY exercise, it depends on how hard you work out
Does it come with the things to set it up
Yes it does come with all the tools nescaary
Will this hold for adults and not lift off the floor?
It holds up for adults. I beat it to death, and it holds in place.
How much sand does it require
Hello, About 100lbs sands or 60lbs water