- 【Multifunctional】 - Our product can be turned upside down, allow for a variety of angles to workouts. Specially designed to exercise the entire body muscle, you may perform such training as pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, leg raises and more.
- 【Stable Construction】 - Made of heavy duty steel. The pull-ups are designed with a triangular bracket with 2-inch wide Steel Tube, which has strong stable bearing force.
- 【Sturdy & Durable】 - Providing 4 strong suspension anchors. The height can be adjusted according to your own needs.Maximum Weight Capacity: 330lbs.
- 【Comfortable & Non-slip】- Design soft foam handle to avoid slipping due to sweat. Leather-wrapped pads are soft and protect your skin and elbow during exercise.
- 【Attention】 - Concrete brick/ solid cement wall is suggested for mounting this pull up bar and dip station. You'd better not install the product on hollow brick wall/ honeycomb brick wall /drywall.
2 in 1 Multifunctional Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar-Ideal for Fitness Enthusiast
- Allow for a variety of angles to workouts. sPerfect for exercising your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats, and the front of your abs.
- Offer countless possibilities for your exercises. Can be used with punch bags power ropes or yoga straps resistance bands, yoga ropes(not included).
- 2 in 1 Multifunctional Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar. You can install this mounted pull up bar in the room, home or commercial gym. The equipment can be removed when not in use.
- Scientific Wide distance (27/17 inches). Avoid rubbing against walls ,enjoy your exercise time.
- Color: white and black
- Gross Weight: 26.5lbs
- Size: 38.8” x 43.5” x 27”
- Material: steel
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Soft Foam Handle
Anti skid sponge hand guard.
Protect your hands and elbows during exercise.
Heavy Duty and Stable
High strength steel tube( around 2 in thickness)with stable connection. Escort your safety.
Easy to set up and disassemble. Full instructions & all mounting hardware are included.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be installed outdoors?
Yes, of course.