- 🚗 Simulated driver: The mini car on the screen will drive according to the rotation of the steering wheel, very realistic. It will allow children to experience the real joy of driving.
- 🚗 Pretend play: Innovative accelerator & brake pedal with interphone make children feel they are really driving a car on the moving screen.
- 🚗 with Music and Lights: Toddlers pretend car toy features songs and lights, allowing your child to enjoy in the music and real world. Also three button on the learning toys introduce fire fighting truck, ambulance and police car to your child, lead children to experience a different career.
- 🚗 Safe indoor activities: No need to drive outside, just turn on the car, Use the turn signals, check the review mirror and honk the horn to drive, learn road safety and more; safer than other outdoor ride on car toys.
- 🚗 Great choice: Odorless material and smooth surface, specially designed for children. Good for prekindergarten boys or girls age 18+ months, best electronic toy vehicles for 2 3 4+ years old; Notes: need 6* 1.5V AA batteries to operate the baby ride on car (not included).
Kids Ride-On Toys
- Smooth surface, designed for kids.
- Easy to assemble, It only takes a few steps to complete.
- It can simulate three different scenarios: fire truck, police car, ambulance.
- with music and lights, so that kids can like and enjoy it.
- The car on the screen will drive according to the rotation of the steering wheel, very realistic.
- Kids can experience driving indoors, which is a good preschool toy.
- Ages: 36 months +
- Item size: 18.5in(L) x 18.5in(W) x 19.6in(H)
- Package size: 18.5in(L) x 9.4in(W) x 18in(H)
- Item Weight: 8.8 lbs, Weight Capacity: 120lbs
- Batteries are required: 6* 1.5V AA batteries
Kids are really in the driver’s seat as they work the brake and steering wheel to simulate driving a car on the dashboard’s moving screen.with sound effects, horn,speaker.
Every kid can't wait to start driving, and with the Simulated Driver, you can get them started early. Made for children ages 3 and up.
Use 4*1.5V AA batteries are required at the base of the front bumpe(battery not included)
Use 2*1.5V AA batteries are required in the pedal (battery not included)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.