- 【 Fast Cooling and Heating 】 Our water dispenser has fast cooling and heating performance. provides you quickly boiling hot water(5L/H speed) in winter. Adopt advanced compressor refrigeration technology, enjoy the cool water (2.5L/H) in the hot summer.
- 【 Large Stainless Steel Tank 】 This water dispenser has food grade 304 Stainless Steel cold Tank with FDA standard silicone tube to ensure the water safety and great for long time use.
- 【 Safety Control 】 With child safety lock on the hot water to prevent accidental burns to your children(ETL listed). The water dispenser adopts dual temperature control technology to prevent the water from boiling dry. The machine will automatically power off when overloaded.
- 【 Top Loading Water Dispenser 】 Fit for 2,3 or 5 gallon bottled pure water / RO-purified water or other typical water bottle. Quiet operation perfect for home, office, restaurant and etc.
- 【 Durable & Easy to Use 】 The drip tray and water barrel seat is detachable, easy to disassemble and clean. Compact ABS+Stainless steel casing, compressive resistance, not easy to deform, prevent water leakage.
Fast Cooling and Heating
Adopt advanced compressor refrigeration technology, this freestanding Hot and Cold Water Dispenser provides you with safe and efficient cold water and hot water for making tea, coffee, cold drinks, soups and more. The freestanding water cooler provides quick heating and cooling with low noise and low power consumption .
- Overload Protector
- Dual Temperature Control
- Child Safety Lock
- Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Heating Power: 500W
- Rated Current: 5.8A
- Net Weight: 26lbs
Our products manufactured under strict quality standards and pass ETL certificate.
The hot and cold switches are separate. you could turn on both or just one. Convenient to save energy
The wide removable drip tray to catch water spills.
Water Barrel Seat
The water barrel seat is detachable, easy to disassemble and clean. Fit for 2,3 or 5 gallon water bottle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.