The lounge chair with high quality Textilene , it is durable, waterproof and breathable, ensuring outdoor use for a long time.Due to the particularity of the fabric, it can make people's whole body close contact, can fully absorb the pressure of every part of the human body, so that people can relax the whole body! If you are looking for such a product, don't hesitate to place an order!
- The chair is made of Textilene, which is widely used in outside lounge chairs. Due to the particularity of the fabric, it can make people's whole body close contact, can fully absorb the pressure of every part of the human body, so that people can relax the whole body! Plus, Textilene fabric has excellent dirt resistance, wear resistance, stain resistance and is very easy to clean!
- The lounge chair is designed to be adjustable for user’s comfort. It has totally four backrest positions on the back, which could help users to be as comfortable as they can be. Plus, the perfect arc provides people with appreciation, simple and graceful.
- The overall dimension of this lounge chair is 61.02" (L) x 22.44"(W) x 35.03" (H). With very scientific and stable structure it can hold up to 280 pounds. You could enjoy your leisure time without worrying about tipping over or collapsing.
- The recliner also comes with an adjustable pillow, allowing user to adjust the height of the cushion while adjusting the backrest to prevent discomfort. For the user to bring the most comfortable enjoyment is the mission of this patio lounge chair.
- Ordering this pair of lounge chairs will get you a tea table measuring 16.5" (L) x 13.8" (W) x 11.0" (H), which has a capacity of 33lbs. With it, users can put snacks or drinks on it and enjoy their free time in peace. By the way, it is very suitable for poolside, patio, beach, porch, garden, balcony, yard, camping, outdoor venues.
Color: Dark gray
Materials: Aluminum, textilene
Lounge size: 61.02"L x 22.44"W x 35.03"H
Table size: 16.5"L x 13.8"W x 11"H
Lounge weight capacity: 300 lbs
Table capacity: 33 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.