- Camping Shelte - This canopy tent will provide a cool spot when you camping, hiking or have a backyard party; Allows you to enjoy the charm of nature while being protected from sunlight and insects.
- Mesh Sidewall- We added mesh sidewall around the tent and 4 of them are doors, provide excellent airflow while avoid infestation by small animal; The zipper is two-way zipper, you can use the zipper inside and outside.
- High Quality- The frame is made of durable steel pipe; The top cover is made of 210D silver coated cloth which is UV protection and water resistant material.
- Easy Set Up - Tent overall size: 10.5'L x 10.5'W x 8.5'H; Weight: 35lbs; Only need 3 steps, pop up the frame then place the fabrics over the frame, fully extend and adjust height, you can easily set up in minutes; It would be great if a friend installed with you together.
- Carry Bag - fold up size: 48”x9”; Come with a carry bag, so it will be very convenient to carry it and storage; package included 10 FT Rope x 6, Ground Stakes x 12.
10.5x10.5 pop up gazebo tent comes with rust-resistant strong steel frame and all
weather proof oxford cloth. The tent performs well in outdoor rainy or sunny days.
The tent is light and occupy little space when it is folded. You can carry it to
anywhere you want. The mosquito net around can protect you effectively in the summer.
Welcome to buy this easy pop up tent.
Material: steel pipe, 210D silver coated cloth
overall size: 10.5'L x 10.5'W x 8.5'H
fold up size: 48” x 9”
Weight : 35 lbs
Frame x 1
Canopy x 1
Carrying Bag x 1
Instruction x 1
10FT Rope x 4
Ground Stakes x 8
!Beware of stormy weather.
!Keep fire away.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how does the screen attach? is it velcco loops or strips?
Hi, attached by velcco loops. Thanks for asking!
Are the sidewalls included? They are mentioned in the description.
Hi, yes, sidewalls are included. Thanks for asking!
Can i get privacy curtains with this gazebo
Only came with screen curtain
Can I leave this outside open permanently, or i have to remove it ?
Yes, i think you can leave it outside, but beware of strong winds