Has your baby started crawling everywhere? As the baby grows. The Learning Walker accompany your child slowly from crawling to standing, where they try to grasp the wider handrail to begin balance training. Then, driven by curiosity, take the first tentative step bravely and learn faster to walk . It also improves hand-eye coordination and cognition.
- EVA Flash Lamp Fan: You'll see the EVA Flash Lamp fan turn when the baby switches the cart on and walks(12M+). It's accompanied by 32 light Variations and music. Baby will fall in love with it, and the soft sponge leaves won't hurt baby's hands
- Detachable Game Panel: 2 in 1 Push Walker has a versatile game Panel(9M+). It mimics the structure of a car cab to help your child recognize the front, back, left and right. Understand the rules of the road. The combination of light and music can exercise baby's hand-eye coordination and sense of rhythm. AIDS in intellectual development
- Adjustable Speed and Height: A speed control knob is set behind sit-to-stand Learning Walker. Adjust the wheel resistance according to the baby's walking ability. At the same time, rubber rings covered by wheels increase friction with the ground. Keep it safe and build strength. The non-slip handle can be removed and adjusted according to the height of boys and girls
- Prevents Bow Legs Design: Scientific ergonomic design guides baby's balance and leg development. Effective strength training and prevention of arch legs. Parents' best helper.Baby best first gift.
- Stable and Safe Structure: Stable triangle structure prevents rollover when baby learns to stand and walk. There are also two additional hind legs for stability. Ensure safety.Breaking the drawbacks of traditional baby boy walker which can’t exercise balance ability and limit activity space
- Color: Blue
- Type: Baby Walker
- Material: ABS PP
- Dimension: 16(L) * 17.5(W) * 17.7(H) inches
- Applicable Age: 9-36 months
- Note: Driving panel uses 3x1.5V AA batteries and use 4X1.5V AA battery at the bottom of the baby stroller(not include).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.