Our Bosonshop 5 Bicycle Floor Parking Rack Stand can be widely used in field bicycle competitions, office schools, apartments, and libraries. Featuring a solid steel structure and silver-painted surface, the parking rack is resistant to rust and corrosion, supporting durability and practicality.
- Adjustable 1-5 Rack & Portable Design: Flexible lock button allows the rack stand to be adjusted from 1 to 5 groups; a lightweight and detachable design also brings portability, which makes it not take up too much space after Uninstalling and placing in the trunk or garage.
- 4-step Fast Assemble: Just 4 steps, a few minutes, and a screwdriver, you can quickly complete the assembly of the bike frame, basically not occupying your time and energy.
- Simple & Practical: Featuring a solid steel structure and silver-painted surface, the parking rack is resistant to rust and corrosion, supporting durable and practical; Arc edge effectively enhances safety and prevents potential cuts, and avoids the abrasion and damage of the bicycle body against the wall.
- 3” Tire Frame for More Compatibility: Compared with the ordinary 2-inch width, the bike rack is specially designed with a 3-inch tire width; It can easily accommodate all standard children, BMX, road, and mountain bikes.
- Versatile Use: Simple and beautiful bicycle rack can be widely used in field bicycle competitions, office schools, apartments, and libraries. Dimensions: 70.8" x 14.5" x 14"(L x W x H), compact frame can act as a carport without consuming space.
Color: Sliver + white
Net Weight: 13.2 LBS
Dimension: 70.8" x 14.5" x 14"(L x W x H)
Assembly Required: Yes
Suitable for parks, outdoor activities, beaches or camping
Can accommodate 1 to 5 bicycles for storage
Easy to install and remove
1. 2-way parking
Storing in the same or opposite directions according to your actual needs; bilateral parking can increase the convenience of storage and provide a sense of beauty
2. Safe for Bike
Easily parking on the bike rack, instead of leaning against the wall or corner, avoiding the wear and tear of the bike and unnecessary damage
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.