The ATV/UTV front and rear rack mounting kit is a great way to add storage and security to your vehicle. It is made from high-quality steel that is durable, rust-resistant, and built to last. The kit is compatible with most ATV/UTV front and rear baskets, so you can be sure that your goods will be secure during transportation. The kit is also easy to install, with all necessary accessories included.
High Material: Made from premium quality steel that is durable, rust-resistant and built to last, this front/rear rack mounting kit is perfect for rugged terrain.
Compatibility: Suitable for fixing most ATV/UTV front and rear baskets, so that you can be more secure in the transportation of goods
Size: The iron patch size is about 16*2.5cm, thickness is about 3mm. screw hexagon M8*55mm, enough to work with the fixing of your basket.
Complete Accessories: Comes with all necessary accessories. Including 8 iron pieces, 8 sets of screws with nuts, that make assembly and installation quick and hassle-free.
Easy to Install: Hassle-free installation, equipped with installation instructions, does not require much time and effort, a person can easily fix the basket on the car in a few minutes.
The iron patch size: 16*2.5cm
The iron thickness: 3mm
Screw Hexagon: M8*55mm
Assembly lnstructions for Rear Rack
1. Align the pin on the small basket with the hole on the large basket
2. Push down the Big Basket so that the baskets lock in place
3. Secure the two baskets together using the hardware provided.
4.Repeat action on both sides
Assembly lnstructions for Front Basket
1. If mounting the basket on an ATV rack without an upright，attach filler clamps to the basket.
2. Center the basket over the front rack of the ATV.
3. Place and stick self-adhesive pads (included) between basket and ATV rack to prevent scratching.
4. Mount using the same methods as the rear basket.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.