Our Bosonshop Folding Shopping Cart can be used for shopping, travel, storage, and barbecue, etc. Not only is it a shopping cart, but also it can be used as a storage crate, transports files, office supplies, and tools.
- Material: Made of a new environmentally friendly PP material, durable, lightweight, and flexible, making mobility easier and smoothly
- Ergonomic: Aluminum telescoping handle and contoured plastic grip, more lightweight, durable, and compact cart
- Foldable: The cart can be folded into a compact size, easy to carry and transport, just put it in a corner when it is idle, it won't take up too much space
- Multifunctions: Not only is it a shopping cart, but also it can be used as a storage crate, transports files, office supplies, and tools
- Capacity: Medium size's maximum load-bearing is 55 lbs, and the large maximum load-bearing is 77 lbs, used for shopping, travel, storage, and barbecue, etc
Materials: Aluminum handle, PP, PVC
Dimension: overall size: 16" x 14.5" x 15"
Folded size: 16” x 15" x 3.2"
Handle length: 22.8”
Weight: 6.7 lbs
Weight Capacity: 77 lbs
Tips: The bottom plastic part can strengthen the fixation in both sides when using.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does the handle retract?
Yes, the handle retracts and the box collapses. It is very handy and when folded up it’s less than 3 inches thick.
Can it hold a 40lb box?
It would hold it weight wise, you would need to make sure the box will fit into the cart. It will probably roll a bit hard with that much weight in it. I've carried a considerable amount of paper work in mine and it can get pretty heavy but it still works well.
Does the handle collapse completely into the base to make for easy storage?
Yes, it can very very quickly be smaller by pushing the handle down into the opened cube - see picture. Also the cube can be folded down to flat, the whole thing can be made very small.
I just got mine with no instructions. I figured out the side rail but where do I put the 2 extra clasps that came with it??
You put them on the top of the folding sides to hold the sides from folding in.
Can I get the handle lock in the highest position? It keeps going down.
Pull up until locks in place. Never had problems with the handle on mine. Stays up till I want to fold up.