This Electric Patio Heater is suitable for outdoor and indoor, such as parlor, bedroom, garden, balcony, bar, office, dining room, camping and so on.
- Our Electric Heater has 2 heat settings (900W-1500W), Controlled by pull chain switch. Carbon fiberbut it can raise temperature more quickly and save energy than normal metal heaters. BTU: 5100
- Our products have excellent waterproof and dust-proof performance, iron cover (IP24). But pls do not exposed to the outside in rainy days.
- The product doesn't need to be assembled, you just need to chain it to the ceiling or crossbar. The total length of chain is 15.7". You could adjust the length to meet your needs. Item weight: 8.7 lbs
- The infrared heater is working silently. It will not disturb you while you are sleeping. The heaters can be used both indoors and outdoors, such as patios, outdoor cafes/restaurants, garages, balconies, workshops and any other living space.
- It is manufactured under strict quality standards and pass ETL certificate. 360° all-round heating can expand the heating area and warm your body.
Dimension: 21.6 in(D) x 13.8 in(H)
Weight: 8.7 lbs
Adjustable Chain: 15.7"
Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
Power Cord: 70.8in ,16AWGx3C
- Lifespan: around 5,000 hours
- 360 Degree heating
- 2 Heat setting 900W-1500W
Because in the actual use process, the heating range is greatly affected by the environment.
In order to ensure the accuracy of product description, we only provide a reference diagram of the heating range.
Carbon Fiber Heater
In the process of operation, it only emits weak red light.
but it can raise temperature more quickly and save energy than normal metal heaters.
You can fix the heater on the ceiling or on the rail.
2 Heat Settings
Our Electric Heater has 2 heat settings(900W-1500W), Controlled by pull chain switch.
Hanging on the Ceiling
The heater must be hung on a concrete ceiling. Never hang it on a ceiling made of wood, plaster or any other material
Hanging on the Frame/Crossbar
Make sure that the frame of the load-bearing kit can bear a weight of at least 33 lbs
Hang the heater on the hooks, 15.7 inches from the top
Make sure there are no combustibles within 15-20 inches around.
There must be at least 70inches between the ground and the underside of the control box
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.