Kids love basketball, there’s no denying it. They have been exposed to this sport from a very young age and by the time, they are teens, they turn into experts, with the ability to shoot anything into a basket.
Naturally, as a parent, you would want your kids to do better at one of their most loved sports. And, this would mean that you would have to purchase some of the best kids' basketball hoops and setting up a court for them to practice in.
These Adjustable heights play a huge role in the challenge and fun of a hoop. Being able to adjust the height of the rim allows you to set new challenges for your kids . You can put it on the lowest rung for the most fun and then move it up slowly as skill progresses. This keeps the kids engaged and having a good time as they get better.
- 【Adjustable Height】The junior basketball hoop height easily adjusts from 30'' to 67'' for growing children, ensuring that all ages can enjoy the game. The spring will instantly bounce the rim back into place once you make the shot.
- 【What Included】Tough structure, the portable basketball stand set Included a suitable basketball, base, pole, backboard, hoop, net, and install tool. Tough base, thick solid metal stand, and hoop.
- 【Sturdy & Durable】The basketball rim has a weather-resistant nylon net that will not break off easily. Made of rust-proof painted steel structure, PU backboard, and built-in tripod design base. The hoop is firmly assembled on the top of the main pole and makes you enjoy a slam dunk or shoot.
- 【Easy to Use】Assembly is needed and all the hardware is included in the package. Removable and washable netting to keep it clean. Suitable for taking it to beaches, communities, schools, and other indoor and outdoor places.
- 【Advantages】Basketball can stimulate children's athletic ability, exercise potential, tap potential ability, difficulty cramping, go forward and challenge themselves, easy to install and disassemble, suitable for indoor and outdoor play, convenient to carry.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.