Kids are really in the driver’s seat as they work the brake and steering wheel to simulate driving a car on the dashboard’s moving screen. With sound effects, horn, speaker. Every kid can't wait to start driving, and with the Simulated Driver, you can get them started early. Made for children ages 3 and up.
- Simulated driver: The mini car on the screen will drive according to the rotation of the steering wheel, very realistic. It will allow children to experience the real joy of driving.
- Pretend play: Innovative accelerator & brake pedal with interphone make children feel they are really driving a car on the moving screen.
- With Music and Lights: Toddlers pretend car toy features songs and lights, allowing your child to enjoy in the music and real world. Also three button on the learning toys introduce fire fighting truck, ambulance and police car to your child, lead children to experience a different career.
- Safe indoor activities: No need to drive outside, just turn on the car, Use the turn signals, check the review mirror and honk the horn to drive, learn road safety and more; safer than other outdoor ride on car toys.
- Great choice: Odorless material and smooth surface, specially designed for children. Good for prekindergarten boys or girls age 18+ months, best electronic toy vehicles for 2 3 4+ years old; Notes: need 6 *1.5V AA batteries to operate the baby ride on car (not included).
- Item size: 18.5" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 19.6" (H)
- Package size: 18.5" (L) x 9.4" (W) x 18" (H)
- Item Weight: 8.8 lbs, Weight Capacity: 120lbs
- Batteries are required: 6 * 1.5V AA batteries
- Smooth surface, designed for kids.
- Easy to assemble, It only takes a few steps to complete.
- It can simulate three different scenarios: fire truck, police car, ambulance.
- with music and lights, so that kids can like and enjoy it.
- The car on the screen will drive according to the rotation of the steering wheel, very realistic.
- Kids can experience driving indoors, which is a good preschool toy.
- Ages: 36 months +
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What safety standards does this product comply with? (cpsia compliancy, etc.) has it been tested for lead, cadmium, phthalates, bpa....?
This product meets the US safety standard:ASTM F963-17,CPSIA,all materials are pass the test. it is safe, Please rest assured to purchase.
I cant get the side mirrors on. Are they supposed to already be installed?
They are supposed to snap into place when you press on them. Like a ball socket.
What is the point of putting batteries by the gas pedal and break?
The pedals are battery powered as well and make the blue car on the screen stop and go with braking and accelerating sounds included.