- 42,000 BTU burner heats up to 200 sq ft, the heat is transferred upward through the explosion-proof glass tube and radiated by the top reflector, heating up quickly and smoothly.
- Suitable for 20lbs standard propane cylinder tank (tank not included), gas type: propane, butane and mixtures (LPG), this heater is best used with propane gas.
- The heater adopts anti-tilting design and has an automatic closing device, the pyramid-shaped design is more stable. This heater certificated by CE and ETL.
- Ignition method: pulse ignition, power range: 5-13KW, can meet different heating needs, equipped with wheels, it can move to the required position at will.
- Pyramid heaters require two people to assemble, and gloves are required to prevent accidents during installation. Be sure to read the installation instructions before installation.
Turn on the heater:
- Ensure the variable control knob is at the OFF position
- Connect the gas regulator to a compatible gas cylinder
- Push and turn the variable control knob to the "Pilot " position and hold for 60 seconds. While holding down the control knob, press the ignition button. A pilot flame should appear.
- Once the blue pilot flame stays alight constantly, release the variable knob.
- Turn the variable control knob to the desired temperature position – Lo to Hi
When lighting the heater for the first time or a new cylinder is connected, the air inside the hose must be purged. This process will take a few minutes as liquefied petroleum gas is heavier than air
- As a result the variable control knob should be pressed down at the Pilot position for 3 Minutes instead of the normal 60 second period
- This ensures the gas purges the air in the hose and passes from the cylinder through to the main burner
Turn off the heater:
- Turn the variable control to the PILOT position
- Push and turn the variable control knob to the OFF position
- Turn the regulator connected to the gas cylinder to the OFF position
- Prohibit the use of outdoor heaters indoors
- The heater is prohibited from being moved while working
- Turn off the gas cylinder valve when the heater is not in use
- Do not touch or move heater for at least 45 minutes after use
- Before use, use liquid soap to check for air leakage (flame detection is prohibited)
- It is forbidden to store gasoline and other flammable and explosive gases and liquids around the heater
The front panel design with chain makes it easy to open and close the panel when you need to operate the tank
High Temperature Resistance
Use low thermal expansion coefficient heat-resistant glass tube to ensure the safety of the use process
Equipped with wheels, it is flexible to use and can be moved to various places at will
Pulse ignition is used to improve ignition accuracy and make it more convenient to use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.