When you want to plant some vegetables, flowers, succulents and other plants in your backyard, this outdoor wooden elevated garden bed is your ideal choice.
- Made of solid fir wood, no harmful substances, all weather resistant raised planter suitable for outdoor patio garden.
- The height of planter box: 29.5 inches, no need to bend over when planting to reduce lumbar spine injury.
- 6.5 cubic feet of planting space is enough for you to grow vegetables, flowers, succulents and other plants in the yard and greenhouse.
- 4 drain holes at the bottom of the planter box, which can drain excess water to prevent the roots and stems of the plant death from hypoxia.
- Planting Space: 6.5 cubic feet; Overall dimensions: 47.2 x 21.6 x 29.5 inches; Flowerbed depth: 11 inch; Gross weight: 31 pounds. Any question, please contact our customer service for help.
Package Includes: Planter *1, instructions*1
Overall Dimensions: 47.2” (L) x 21.6" (W) x 29.5"(H)
Gross Weight: 31 lbs
Function: raised garden bed
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.