Bosonshop Lug Nuts have the characteristics of strong surface and precision threads. Bosonshop nuts are made of cold forged and heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability; Better thread engagement enables your car to withstand the rigors of your daily on-road drive.
- Specs: Extended closed end lug nuts have a 12x1.5 thread pitch 1.38"(35mm) long 0.87"(22mm) wide. 3/4"(19mm) Hex. Conical 60 Degree Seat.Part No: WF16-5007BK-5
- Fitted equipment: 20 acorn lug nuts in total.Designed for 5-bolt family car. Suitable for vehicles with a 12mm*1.5mm thread pitch and a 60 degree taper base. Not suitable for factory OEM wheels and Ball/Flat/Mag seats
- Trustworthy: Our nuts are made of cold forged and heat treated Q235 steel for high strength and durability. The surface of black paint spray, anti-rusting and anti-stripped,clear and beautiful
- Note: Operate in alternate mode during installation and disassembly according to the diagram to ensure uniform force.More solid. Use a manual torque wrench to tighten nuts with Hex tuners.Electric and pneumatic tools are not allowed
- Wheel nut set: 20 black lug nuts +1 Protective box with shock proof. If you have any questions, please contact us in time,we will provide a professional reply within 24 hours
- Hex Style Wheel Lugs: are the most commonly used lug nut in the automotive industry. The hex drive does not require any special tools or adapters which makes an easy installation / removal process for the consumer!
- Black chrome lug nuts protrude acorn style to enhance the appearance of any wheel
Suitable for 60 Degree Conical/cone Seat
Please check your wheel bolt size
Suitable for 5 lug aftermarket truck wheels
Lug nuts must be installed in an alternating pattern
Thread pitch: M12 x 1.5
Hex size: 3/4’’(19mm)
Seat Type: Conical 60° Seat
Material: Q235 steel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.