Our Bosonshop Wood Dining Chair could give you a deep impression of its stability and reliability. The large seat, made of solid wood construction, is extremely durable and comfortable to sit, as well as easy to clean. The heavy-load iron frame and stable legs work together to offer added comfort while the sleek coloring enhances the updated design. Simple and practical, the chairs can be applied to anywhere you like, such as the living room, dining room, and kitchen. In addition, the 4 rubber feet help protect your floor from scraping.
- Modern Style: These tolix style modern metal chairs are perfect for your kitchen, restaurant, bistro, coffee house, or anywhere else.
- Stable & Durable: The heavy-duty metal construction and wood seat makes it more stable and durable.
- Comfortable Design: The design of comfortable high backrests ensure you can enjoy your delicious meals and relaxing conversation.
- Non-Marking: Each leg has non-marking feet caps that won't make scratches to your wood floor.
- Easy Storage: Their compact size and stackable design can help you save much space for storage, especially for events, party or commercial use.
Specification:Color: Coffee / Black / Gun
Material: Iron + wood
Overall dimensions: 17" x 21" x 33" (L x W x H)
Seat size: 14.5" x 14.5" (W x D)
Back size: 17.5" x 16.5" (W x H)
Seat height: 17.7"
Weight capacity of each chair: 300 lbs
4 x Chairs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How sturdy are these? Does the backing feel like it will bend?
These are very sturdy! Does not feel like the backing will bend. We've had for over 2 years now and they're still in great condition!
Are these shiny? Or matte finish?
Hi the black metal is powder coated so it's definitely a glossy sheen for added durability. The wood tops are very matte, natural with a stain but they can chip and scratch fairly easily so I polyurethane laquer finished all of mine which took a while but was worth it for easy wipe down cleanup and higher durability.